I’ll inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology.
I encourage you to attend your inspection so that I can describe my process, explain my findings, point out important maintenance items, and answer all of your questions about our services.
As a New York State-licensed Certified Professional Inspector® trained by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means that I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible:
• • Structural components including foundation and framing
• Wood destroying insects
• Grading, slope, and drainage of land
• Gutters and leaders
• Exterior walls and siding components
• Porches, patios, and decks
• Sidewalks and driveways
• Retaining Walls and fences
• Basement and crawlspace structure and condition
• Basement moisture and drainage systems
• Electrical systems including service size determination
• Plumbing systems including supply, waste, and drain lines
• Interior floors, walls, ceilings, and stairways
• Kitchens and appliances
• Bathrooms and Fixtures
• Doors and windows
• Heating and air conditioning systems
• Hot water systems
• Fuel storage systems
Review our Standards of Practice at www.nachi.org/sop.htm for complete details.
Your Inspection Report
Following my evaluation, I will compile my findings in an easy-to-read report, which will include detailed descriptions and high-resolution digital photos of any issues I’ve discovered. I’ll email you your report within 24 hours, and my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in it.